Tell me what you like best about being out in the country instead of living in a big city. I want to see how many things we can come up with about country life that is so grand.
Here are some of mine to get you started!
- Sitting on a front porch swing
- Hearing the bass jump out of the water at 4 o'clock am
- Watching the water turn to glass around 11 o'clock pm
- One time I was out in my small canoe late at night and something came up underneath it and lifted it partially out of the water! Yikes! Lock Ness Monster????
- Smelling newly downed hay
- Watching my garden grow and produce sweet sweet corn. Nothing better!
- Sitting outside and having the first cup of coffee for the day while the mist is still in the air and over the lake. You haven't lived until you have seen and felt this.
Anyways, there are some of mine.... let's hear yours.
Take Care - Connie